Thursday, January 17, 2008

Inspired by Tucker Max and Scuba (for Lisa)

One of the guys I work with known as Scuba always tells a joke about how a girl with low self-esteem is "the gift that keeps on giving." Per request of my pal Lisa, and inspired by the writings of Tucker Max, I present to you: 

"Looking for a Hot Girl with Low Self-Esteem -  m4w - 34"

"Hello Ladies, I'm a handsome, wealthy, successful businessman who wants to see if the old adage is true: Is a hot chick with low self-esteem really the gift that keeps on giving? I'm not going to treat you like a queen or tell you I love you, but I want you to worship the ground I walk on and cater to my every need in the bedroom. In return, you will get to enjoy my lavish lifestyle and have the privilege of being seen around town with me. Ages 21-29 only, must be HOT, at least a 9 or a 10: no fat chicks!"

If some girl legitimately replies to this advertisement, then the female gender has been set back at least 50 years. The scary thing is, I already know there are girls who operate like this out there, it's just a wonder if they use Craigslist to fill the void in their life...

No comments: